Thursday, August 28, 2008

Me at 33 weeks!


Just thought you all might like a shot of me with 7 weeks to go! This was Sunday, so now it's almost 6 weeks to go! And yes, Alicia, I DID make this dress! Do I look ready yet?;0)


We've spent this week getting stuff from the attic, washing all the covers for everything (carseat, stroller, swing and bouncy seat), finishing up the nursery (I'll put a pic on when I finally get everything up on the wall-hopefully tomorrow!) and drinking more water than I thought possible (The doctor told me on Tuesday that I was partially dehydrated-hence the feeling like crud lately!)

So, we're looking forward to it! The excitement is about to begin....well, pretty soon anyway!

6 comments:

alisa said...

YEAH....almost there! You look fantastic! Good luck with everything! Do you guys have a name yet? Try to get some rest the next few weeks! Love ya!

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

still looking great!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I cant believe you are this close!!! I want to fly out sooooo bad!!! For sure stealing YOUR clothes!! For sure!! You do not even swell up--isn;t that swell???!!!!!ha ha ha I LOVE YOU and Alicia II (that is the new wee ones name right?)

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

I love your dress!!!!! You look amazing! I'm so happy for you!

kk Leilani said...

I can't believe you are so close! what in the world! time flies! Your dress is amazing! okay can I hire you? puh leeeeease! seriously that is so amazing. p.s. have you ever watched -project runway? It's kind of entertaining...it's amazing what the designers come up with...truly. anways congrats on being closer to welcoming a new one into your home.

kk Leilani said...

p.s. can you send me heather wentz email...I really want to get in touch with her or send her mine! I want to know how she's doing! I'm dying to know.

kk_love23@yahoo.com

I would appreciate you forever and ever. Thanks.