Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Abby is 3!

I can't believe it! Our Abby is 3! I've thought a lot about her birth lately, being so close to having another one, and it is just unbelievable how fast the time has gone! So here's a trip down memory lane-for me at least! Enjoy! Abby Louise Axelson

August 16, 2005

7 lbs, 8 oz.

Abby's First Christmas





Abby's First Easter



Abby's First Summer Edisto Trip



Abby's First Birthday

Christmas 2006 Picture



Easter 2007



Edisto Beach Trip 2007




Abby's 2nd Birthday


Christmas 2007 Picture



Easter 2008



Beach Trip 2008



Abby's 3rd Birthday



Blowing out the candles!



Abby's 3rd Bday Strawberry Shortcake cake-planned by me, executed by Abby's Nana!


I'll post more about her birthday party soon!, but there you go! We are so proud of Abby and we love her sooooooo much! Happy birthday, honey!

1 comments:

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

Happy Birthday Abby!!!!! She is adorable. I am glad that she had an awesome birthday!