Monday, August 4, 2008

Our 8th Anniversary!

This post is coming soon....Our phone line, and thus our internet, has been down off and on the past two days, so I'm doing this from my parent's house...and since all my pics are on OUR computer, this most elaborate tribute post will have to wait! It's okay, though. There has been nothing normal about our Anniversary this year. We actually celebrated it on Friday evening with a yummy dinner out with my brother, Boo and his wife, Amber (Gma and Gpa kept our girls) and a fun night of shopping at Target, Barnes and Noble (a few hours too early to get "Breaking Dawn"-I should have it at the library tomorrow) & Home Depot, without the kids...Then of course, ice cream on the way home! It was a blast!
Be back soon, I hope....

4 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Happy Anniversary!! We always follow a few months behind you and you MET AFTER us-what the heck!!!Jsut kidding... Happy Days!

kk Leilani said...

Happy Happy Anniversary! and thanks for the add.
wahooo!
p.s. will you pass on my info to Heather Wentz and tell her to please write me!...we were old compies and I've been trying to get a hold of her...or send me her email or something! It would be wondrous! Thanks!
Kathy

Tina (Hickman) Ottley said...

Happy Anniversary!! You are ahead of me...we are at 6 years. Of course we were on again off again for 3 1/2 years...a bit different than your whirlwind courtship! Congrats on the 8 years.

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

Ok so this is REALLY LATE, but Happy Anniversary!!!