Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fasting glucose test!

A few posts ago, I wrote about failing my first glucose test during pregnancy, so the day after Abby and I got back from our trip, I had to be at the doctor's office for 4 hours and do the long fasting glucose test. Fortunately, I finally had Book #3 in the Twilight series and my way out of date journal to keep me busy! I caught up on several weeks of journal entries and made a huge dent in the book, in the midst of having my blood drawn 4 times, seeing the doctor for a normal check up and getting my Rhogham shot! Ugh! (By the way, I was definitely reading the perfect book to go along with my experiences that day!)

Good news! My test was normal! And that day, I bought PINK paint for the baby's room and with the help of my brother, Boo, his wife, Amber, and my mom, we got it done in one day! I'll post pics later of the new nursery!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah for passing! Also, #4 is awesome.. read it before the baby comes!! :) P.S. Happy Anniversary to you (and me) tomorrow!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

oooh-give me a hint, OK don;t! I am happy it was negative! I am petrified of diabetes b.c of my moms! and it came about during pregnancy! AAAH! your safe

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

Glad your test was normal. Loves!