Monday, August 11, 2008

I need to move on!

I don't think I'm ever going to get around to the super-long post about Josh. Most of you know our story, though, so it's all good! I love Josh more than anything! He's the best!0)

I do need to move on, because I have some things I want to post about! First, I just want to say that I am sooooooo excited for my friend! I won't say her name, because I'm not sure she wants me to share her news with the world yet! She and her husband have been married for 7 years, and in that time we've talked on and off about infertility a lot. We both have PCOS, which is a big cause of infertility and we've both had a lot of problems with it! But she has FINALLY gotten pregnant! After many, many rounds of fertility drugs and several procedures, they tried IVF and it worked! She called me last night to tell me she's 14 weeks along with TWINS! I literally screamed into the phone! I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU, GIRL! She's unfortunately on bedrest right now, but the babies are fine and she says, "I'm okay with the bedrest-I'll do WHATEVER it takes!" She is the most positive person I have ever met!
Thank you for you great outlook on life and your constant encouragement to me, my friend, even when your problems far outweigh mine!
Yeaaa........

1 comments:

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

Congrats to your friend!!!! I am so excited for her. She sounds wonderful! And I hope she has a wonderful and safe pregnancy and delivery!!! =)