Saturday, August 2, 2008

Me at 28 weeks on July 5! And our July 4, too!

Here I am on July 5 at 28 weeks-just thought you all might want to see how big I am!
Our Independence Day was calm and peaceful. We went to the new Burger King and Josh and Abby played on the big treehouse slide, then we went to see an elderly sister in the ward who had tons of toys for Abby to play with. Her favorites were the 3 "Billy the Bass" singing fish. Abby turned them all on at the same time, so we heard the joyful sounds of bluegrass music combined almost the whole time were were there!

We then had dinner with my parents and watched all the neighborhood fireworks! It was actually a nice, relaxing day!

4 comments:

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

YOU ARE TOO CUTE!!!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

LOOK AT YOU PREGO!! AAAAH! my sweet sweet Erin. I LOVE it!!! Our kitchens are the same, I just need you to come and make me cute curtains to match mine! OK and I offically decided IF I get prego again I am going to borrow your prego clothes!!!!

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

you are getting there Erin! Good luck, I am sure everything will go well! you still look great!

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

Ha! Love the pic of Josh in the slide...looks like a big kid. I bet Abby LOVES having parents who play with her. =)

You look great!! Yeah!!!