Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Nursery!

I thought you might all like to see the nursery! It's completed...almost. Josh has cut out letters to put her name up on the wall above the crib, but they aren't sanded and painted yet. I had a dream the other night again that she came out a boy, and if that is the case....well, I'll just say I'd be pretty DARN mad! By the way, her name will be Phoebe Jane (Sorry, Alicia!), but don't tell Josh I told-I should wait until it's "official", you know...
It's coming closer and I am sooooooo uncomfortable, but I'm just trying to keep myself busy. I got my hair cut today, tomorrow, my TOPS (Taking Off Pounds Sensibly) Group is "showering" me, Thursday is the doctor and a shower from the ward and Friday, my sister-in-law (Amber)and I are hopefully getting pedicures and renting "Baby Mama", so I'm good for at least the next 4 days, right?

Anybody have any ideas as to how to make the time seem like it's going faster?... You'd think with a 3-yr-old to take care of, the days would fly by, but no such luck...

5 comments:

Tina (Hickman) Ottley said...

Looks super cute to me. Girls are so much fun! I just love all the cute things you can buy. Great clothes, hair bows and blankets. And of course my personal favorite-shoes. Baby shoes are the best! They are so cute.
Good luck with the last month!

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

totally cute! I think if you asked me to describe what pink looked like, I would think of this room. Adorable! Good job!

kk Leilani said...

Wow it looks great. If I were a little girl with a room like this I would be in heaven. What a lucky little girl. mmmm maybe you could paint another room to keep busy? or sew some outfits for post pregnancy for you and the babe....gees I don't know how you find the time. Good Luck with the next few weeks. Can't wait for more pics. Thank you again for Heather's info!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

DARN IT!!! I know you are saving Alicia Jr. for the NEXT ONE baby!! But lets get this one out first!! You are SOOOO hired to decorate my home!! Please come soon as you can walk again-- baby momma is HILARIOUS!!!! Good baby movie. Don;t have much in the way of distracting you-my kids alwasy come SUPER late so it is anti-climatic and I try not to act as if I am prego--ha ha

Michelle Miché-Robinson said...

Awesome job on the nursery!!! Your dream is one of the main reasons why we have never found out what we were having (with all 4 kids) and why I never have a baby shower until after the baby is born!! Great job!