Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Josh is such a good dad!

Abby got makeup and dress-up stuff for her birthday and from some sweet ladies at my two baby showers, who didn't want Abby to feel left out! She chose to "frost " her dad with pretty pink blush and later a crown with feather boa-he's such a good sport, especially because I told him I was going to do this and he said, "Whatever!"

It's also their thing to "Spin, Flip and Dance" every day when he gets home from work and just before bed, too. It consists of spinning in a circle (Josh gets more dizzy than Abby does-this one doesn't last long!), Abby climbing up his front and flipping backwards and then a nice little dance with Josh humming or whistling. It's so sweet and I love to watch. Sometimes the flipping gets more daring than I would like, but Josh has always taught Abby "tricks" and she goes right along with it, so I just have to grit my teeth! (Here's a few pics of their "tricks" from when she was younger, so you can see...)



Abby and Josh have a special relationship! It's the best!


PS-Just a fun tidbit...Abby likes to spin round and round in office chairs, and she says, "Mom! Spin me! I want to get BUSY!" and "Slow down! I'm getting BUSY, Mommy!"

2 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Thats why you married him!!!!!!!!!!

Cathryn said...

LOVE those pictures! :)