Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mommy and Abby!

I guess I'm getting a little bit sentimental, because our family is about to change forever and it will never be just Abby again, but this picture is of my sweet Abby in my arms. She has been hugging and clinging a lot lately. This is the scene from the pew behind us in church every Sunday as well. She just wants to lay on me. I think she can sense that my lap will no longer be just hers and only hers! We laugh a lot because when she leans on my tummy this way, I lean over and tell her in her ear that her baby sister just kicked her. She really does kick every time-in fact, that's really the only way Abby has ever felt her kick, because whenever I try to let someone feel her with their hand, she won't move a muscle! Stubborn little thing!
So anyway..here's my Abby in her sweetest, most serene moment!

Love her so much!

1 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I remember very well when Sterling was born--the couple of nights before he arrived-regardless that I had help there-I insisted on putting Colton to sleep and I would sit and rock him to sleep in my arms crying-for the exact same reasons you have expressed. I worried about sharing. It is only a tender moment mommy's feel. It has worked out FABULOUS!!! But it was sad--kissing your first baby's babyhood goodbye (in a sense)!!! Cling on Abby while you can!