Friday, January 18, 2008

WOZ!

Recently, Abby has really gotten into the Wizard of Oz, which seems weird to me, because she's not afraid at all! I used to be terrified of those monkeys! She just laughs at them! Anyway, she calls the movie "Woz", which makes me chuckle every time she says it-isn't the vocabulary of children wonderful? Each of these pictures were taken when she was watching "Woz"-look at all the different poses! Maybe she'll be a model...




Her bouncy seat was out for her cousin, Tanner, but she still loves it just like she did when she was a tiny baby!


Notice the tongs-she loves to play with kitchen utensils!



This is her "surprised" look-it's usually accompanied by and "O"-shaped mouth whenever she hears a train or a big truck go by. She loves to open the ottoman and play in it.


On top of the back of the couch!

She asks me to sing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" almost every day. So often that I have to throw in some Katharine McPhee runs in there to keep it interesting! Don't we all love "the Wizard of Oz"?

4 comments:

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

that's way cute, Ava hasn't seen that movie but sounds like from the way your girl likes it - it would be a big hit!

Lynn Barry said...

She is a bundle of joy! Love ya

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

These pictures are so darn cute and crack me up. I cannot wait to meet this little cutie. She seems like a character.
What a doll!

Her and Kai would get along with their sleeping habits.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Her hair is dreamy in that picuture where she is laying sideways on the couhc. Erin i'm not gonna lie I think she is about the cutes kid I have EVER seen. You make em DaRliNg!! i can;t stand it! She needs to play with my homeys! Good thing you have a good voice!