Monday, January 7, 2008

Naps are fun (and can be taken ANYWHERE!)

I was looking through the pics on my phone the other day and saw this one that I thought I should share. Abby is a GREAT sleeper--go ahead, be jealous of me--but she usually doesn't go to sleep anywhere but her bed and occasionally in the car, if we're on a long trip. A while back, we were at my parents' house and I left Abby in the living room watching tv-a few minutes later, I walked back into the room and saw this...


I still haven't finished going through the pics on my phone, so maybe I'll find some other treasures to share!

7 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

So I AM jealous!!!

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

that's way cute, should be on america's funniest home video.

btw, love the blog background. it's fun to be changing it around, like re-decorating your house without the co$t :)

Unknown said...

I'm dying over here.. HOW FUNNY! Logan never falls asleep in random places either (I'm a nap junkie)...

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

My son is just like that...falling asleep in all sorts of places and positions. Soo cute!

Lynn Barry said...

This truly is precious. When you're tired, you're tired and she certainly was tired.
Love,
Aunt Lynn

Susan said...

Kids are great! She is so funny!

Unknown said...

Hey Erin!
Thanks for sending the blog link.
This is such a funny picture. Hailie fell asleep on her little table and I took pix of that. Isn't it funny how they can fall asleep any where in any position! Catch U Later,
Tina from CU Bookstore