Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tutus, tutus everywhere!!!!

Josh's sister, Alison, has been busy making tutus for the little girls (hers and mine!) Phoebe got a pink one for her birthday, Abby got a Halloween one the same day and her daughter Emma has a few as well. I decided to make some for our nieces on the Harvey side for Christmas, so Abby was able to wear my first completed one at Nana and Poppy's Ward "Trick or Trunk" (Okay, trunk-or-treat--inside joke with the Axelsons...)
Then Abby wore her Halloween one to school on the 30th...It was technically "Favorite Sports Team" Day at her school...Halloween was never mentioned...but thankfully, Clemson colors and Halloween colors are the same--on her cheek is my weak attempt at a Clemson paw, so it wouln't technically be a "Halloween costume"...

The next day, she wore her actual costume, which of course consisted of a tutu of sorts...

Phoebe had hers too...

And just a treat for you all...a pic of Baby Emma in all her tutu glory...

2 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

OK I LOVE baby emmas bow...where do I get me one of them?
I LOVE TUTU's we have somehow misplaced the only one in this house!!

alisa said...

Love the tutus! They are adorable!!!!