Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My girls...

Okay, so as fun as it has been catching up with old friends and posting embarrassing pictures from the past on Facebook (I'm not done with the embarrassing pics, so watch out college and mission friends...), I think it's time I get back to this blog...I'm starting slowly...easing my way back into it! So here are some recent pics of the girls for your enjoyment...


Headband falling down...


SECOND snow of the winter...a surprise this time!


The lip...


Sweet, Sweet Phoebe Jane...


I couldn't resist taking this pic...


EARLY morning with my girls...


A little thumb-sucker at bed time...


Oh the joy of ice cream in a cone!


Glittery cupcake dresses made by Nana!


Full body shot!


Phoebe doing tricks with Dad...just like her sister did! She can even do this with her cast on!

More posts to come...

5 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Yeah right her head band was falling down--you know you like walking around with a hippy baby!!! Cannot wait to see those OLD embarassing pictures....or maybe I can!

Lynn Barry said...

I love the pics!

Unknown said...

It's always good to see your family Erin. The girls are beautiful.
Next time you're in town, I hope you'll stop by again!
Tina

kk Leilani said...

I can't get over how cute your girls are. I love the cupcake dresses! What in the world. that is a little girls dream to have a dress like that! I would have worn that until it had holes. That's what I did with my wonder woman swimming suit at age 5. Man those were the days. Love the pics! Have the best day ever. YOu make family life look like genuine good fun. Love it.

Heidi Johansen: Jolly Blogger said...

E! Love it sis! It is so fun to see your blog! Cobi is saying babies and guys to the screen. He was so excited to see Pheobe and Abby too!:) Love the Music Man bit and the classic Pheobe on parade with her special balancing tricks!:)---Oh and you on the motorcylce-NICE! :) Love Pendleton--miss that little town. Love you guys!