Monday, May 5, 2008

Tagged AGAIN!

Alicia tagged me again-at least this one is short! I still love it!

Four Movies I could Watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice (most versions)
2. The Princess Diaries (1 and 2)
3. The Wedding Planner
4. Girl Happy (Don't ask!-I LOVE some of the Elvis movies!)

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Camp Sunshine counselor (a camp for kids with disabilites)
2. BI-LO deli closer (UGH!)
3. Copy girl at the SWKT copy center (BYU)
4. Bookkeeper-Clemson University Bookstore

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Goose Creek, SC (Home Sweet Home for most of my life!)
2. Provo, UT (college, of course!)
3. Burney, CA (First area of 4 on my mission)
4. Clemson, SC (Home of the Tigers!-1st 7 years of marriage!)

Four of My Favorite dishes/foods:
1. Homemade mac n cheese
2. BIG salads with fried chicken on top and ranch dressing
3. Hot apple pie a la mode
4. CHEESE! (Any except bleu)

Four T.V. Shows I Love:
1. American Idol
2. The Bachelor
3. Love Boat (even though I can't find it on anymore;o)
4. Home Improvement

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Hotmail
2. Numerous blogs
3. Florence Library (to see if the book I have requested has been turned in by the previous borrower-4 weeks late so far-I don't know if I'll ever get it!)
4. Amazon

Four Places I have Vacationed:
1. Hershey, PA
2. Edisto Island, SC
3. Gatlinburg, TN
4. Orlando, FL

Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Buying fabric to make new maternity clothes-I'm starting to need them badly!
2. Getting a pedicure-I need that badly too!
3. On a date with my husband
4. Seeing and catching up with old friends IN PERSON!

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
1. Susan
2. Nadia
3. Wendy
4. Trish

1 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Goog Job my friend this tag seemed pretty harmless. I am HIRING you when I get pregnant again! Can't wait for picts! Wes hould bachelor talk--who do you think it will be chelsea or Shayne? Shayne is my vote, however it makes too much sense!