Monday, May 12, 2008

Abby's Morning with "Dog"

A few weeks ago, Abby woke up in the morning and her first words were, "I wanna go in da backyawd with Dog". Dog is her pink floppy-eared dog that Grandma gave her for Valentine's Day. I usually make her eat and get dressed and all that first, but I figured, "Why not?" and let her go out just as she was! She of course had to put on her 4 sizes too big hot pink cowgirl boots (I have trouble getting her to wear any other shoes these days;0) And off she went out the back door! I couldn't resist a few pics, because it was soooo cute!
Pushing Dog in the swing...


...and again...

...and finally, Dog's ride on the slide!

2 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

AND now PINK cowboy boots...she is MINE!!!!! You are a good momma to forgo all the other mornin' stuff sometimes!

w_layne_h said...

that girl cracks me up, always hamming it up for the camera!