Monday, December 3, 2007

Abby's Special Ornament

About a month ago, I received a letter from Dr. John Nichols in Greenville asking me to send a special ornament to their office for their "Little Miracles" Christmas Tree. I received the same request last year, but never got around to it. Most of you know that Josh and I were able to get pregnant with Abby after a lot of help from Dr. Nichols and his staff at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group (Aptly named, for the acronym is PREG;0). So I headed to Hallmark to find the perfect ornament that would allow me to put in a picture of Abby. These pics were taken on a Sunday morning before church. I had just put the Christmas tree up the day before and got Abby all dressed up in her sweet Christmas dress. She cooperated (hurray!) and I was able to get 3 shots that were perfect! I was so grateful!
So here's to you, Dr. Nichols and all the little miracles you've helped bring into the world! We love you!




10 comments:

Candice Medlin said...

How can you not love the Christmas pictures! So fun!!

T.Bailey said...

It's a little Sister Harvey. She's darling.

Tina Johnston said...

Oh my goodness! Abby is so cute! I have to agree it looks like we have a little Sister Harvey on our hands. I just love that cute smile of hers, it is just so precious!

Lynn Barry said...

What a sweetheart she is...can't wait to have her here after Christmas...YEAH!HUGS

Anonymous said...

What a precious angel. You and Josh were truely blessed. LY Sue

Susan said...

Cute pics! She is adorable.

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

I love the smile on this picture - so cute! How old is she?

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Oh my gosh I wanna cry...OK I am crying! You know Hutch is always in on a good cry. I LOVE your miracle!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

BTW are those some disco balls on the tree? HArvey!!!! You little dancer

Sunshine Promises said...

What a little doll you have. She is definitely her mama's girl!
I can relate with you on the infertility issues. We just had our 3rd (a little boy) 4 years after our last little girl and after 2 years of treatments. What a rollercoaster ride! But boy do you appreciate them all the more when they arrive. Every little milestone (and even midnight feeding) is precious.

Here's to miracle babies!

"Sister Kjar"