Thursday, June 18, 2009

80's Party!

We celebrated my brother, Ben's 30th birthday on May 15, and his wife, Marleina, had spent WEEKS planning to surprise him by celebrating the good times 80's style. I had to post some fab pics of everyone, because pretty much everyone went ALL OUT!!!!

The TOTALLY RAD birthday cake!
The birthday boy and his hot 80's chick sweetie

Da and Papa-our AWESOME grandparents!

Mom and Abby, matching hot pink shirts and leggings!!

Josh and Phoebe, lookin' fine!

All the original Harvey kids! (Lovin' the rattail and Top Gun sunglasses, Scott!!!)

The rockin' chicks-Love Kathy's acid-washed, pleat front jeans!

Ben and Brent-Yikes!

The Harvey girls-Mar, Amber, Me and Anna (Amber and I actually found our outfits at TARGET!!)

Cousin Tammy (aka Cyndi Lauper) and Aunt Lyn

Ben and Anna-they were HAHD! (And Anna's hair actually matched that wig, so they look even more alike than normal!)

Boo playing Tristan (with his baby leg warmers) as a guitar! Nice fanny pack, Boo!
Aw...brothers...

This pics cracks me up!


As HAHD as he tried to look the whole night to fit the part, I loved this pic that shows Ben's REAL personality-sweet, fun and sometimes a little crazy! And I have always loved those dimples!!! Happy 30th, brother-a little late of course...



4 comments:

Lynn Barry said...

Gosh, I thought they were in my family ROCKER PEOPLE...hehe
Love,
Aunt Lynn

hippymom74 said...

That looked so awesome! That cake was way cool!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

OH MY HECK!!!! I LOVE your family. I am going to copy this idea for sure!! Where the heck did they dig up all the costumes?

Heidi Johansen: Jolly Blogger said...

Hilarious! Boos haircut and scott's rattail and well...what can I say but FUN! You guys are so silly and fun!:)