Monday, May 4, 2009

Babies, Babies, Everywhere!

Okay, this is crazy! (But very fun too!) Josh and I have had 3 babies born in our immediate families in the past 3 months! And one of our close friends just found out they are having TWINS! So many babies and not enough arms to hold them all! Just wanted to show you our beautiful nieces and nephew!



Tristan Lee (Ben (my bro) and Marleina's)-February


Calla Helene (Layne (my bro) and Anna's)-March


Emma Jane (Alison(Josh's sister) and Ryan)-April

2 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Close cousins ROCK!!!

Haley Jo said...

I'm sorry, I know Ben is grown up now and all, but my first reaction when I hear he is having kids is - "Who let him do that?" When I think of "little Ben, I picture that trick he used to do with the pin and can of grape soda - spraying it and spitting it all over us. Ahhh memories!