Saturday, January 3, 2009

Trip to Lynches River Park

The day before Phoebe's blessing, we took a break from eating and decided to get some exercise and nature-walking at the park. Josh's parents and his sister Heidi's family came with us and we had a blast! Nature center, playground and riverside boardwalk were few of the many fun things...


We had a big dinner at our house that evening to celebrate and then headed to the hotel where most of Josh's family was staying and went swimming in the indoor heated pool! We celebrated Madi's 11th birthday (She's seriously 11?!!!) with the largest chocolate cake I've ever seen in person! (almost as big as that one that kid had to eat on Matilda!! Has anyone seen that movie? If not, it was HUGE!)

Look at that cake!

Blessing photos to come...

1 comments:

kk Leilani said...

OH sounds like a lot of fun. I was laughing at the comment of taking a break from eating... ha ha. I know the feeling. OH and Matilda! I was dying when you mentioned that! I love that movie and that cake part is hilarious! I am glad you know that movie too. ONe of my classic faves. Love you! Happy New Year!