Friday, June 27, 2008

Breakfast and Bubbles!

Just wanted to post some pics of a fun morning Abby and I had last month. Abby was DYING to blow some bubbles and it was actually COOL that morning, so we went outside on the back patio with our "squares"(Cinnamon Toast Crunch) and a big thing of bubbles. My friend, Alicia, thinks I'm such a cool mom for breaking the morning routine sometimes, but it really only happens every once in a while! And it usually helps my sanity more than Abby's!Okay, so this pic is one of those I talked about in my last post. You know, those awful ones you take of yourself? And to tell the truth, I can't believe I'm actually posting it-no make-up and hair not done! But we were having so much fun!
Abby with her "Squares" Cereal and her famous smile!

And here's that smile again!

She actually does really well with the blowing of the bubbles too! She lets me do it for awhile, but pretty quickly, she says, "It's my turn, Mommy!"

Just threw this one in for fun! Notice the unmatching bed skirt! I had spent so much on the bedding and that rail (that incidentally, she hates! It only lasted a few weeks, and when she started sleeping on the floor next to the door, we figured out that it was making her feel trapped rather than secure! Go figure! It's under the bed now, and she has slept IN the bed since then!Hooray!)

We're lovin' life, almost every minute of it!

7 comments:

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

I love bubbles!!! So much fun! I just love her personality she is so adorable.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Congrats on the BIG bed ABBY!!! I LOVE the color of her room--You are hired to come paint our wall Erin!!! I love her little pigtails too!! you are a cool as ice mom! I am learning that blowing bubbles is getting something done that day. BTW- have you noticed the not so attractive picture of mua lately....it comes w/ the territory. BUT I would rather have it documented that I was around than not! Abby's smile is KILLER! Come closer---

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

I love the picture of you actually! I think you look GREAT and just as beautiful with no make up! So glad you posted it because those will always be the pictures that the kids love most because they get to have quality time with you.

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

Erin, your girl is so lovely. I love that smile and blond hair.

Cathryn said...

I just checked your blog, and wow you have had a lot going lately! Goodness. I am sure Josh will be a great bishop. The few memories I have of him as kids are all positive, he was just a good person.
:)

alisa said...

That smile is contagious! You look great Erin! I think we are only a few weeks apart! Hope all goes well with your test. Always fun huh? We would love for you guys to come for a visit! Anytime!! Love and miss you guys!
Alisa

Paper Blizzard Story said...

I can't believe how big she is! That's exciting you'll have two in just a little while. I love the baby counter!